F136 Ferrari 430 engine tuning specifications
1. Cylinder heads modifications for increased flow (+12.6% intake and +21.2% exhaust)
2. 94 mm forged piston set with cylinder liners to 4.5 Liter (12.5:1 compression ratio)
3. Forged Chrome Nickel Molybdenium steel H-beam connecting rods, Made in Sweden
4. Custom made 3-step diameter exhaust manifolds and 120 cpsi catalysts
5. Fuel injectors with 19% more capacity
6. Solid lightweight valve tappets
F136 Maserati (M138, M139 dry sump versions) engine tuning specifications
1. Cylinder heads and intake manifold modifications for increased flow
2. Exhaust camshafts reprofile with more duration for use with original hydraulic tappets (only 4200)
3. 94 mm forged piston set with cylinder liners to 4.4 Liter (12.0:1 compression ratio)
4. 84.5 mm stroke crankshaft up to 4.7 Liter
5. Forged Chrome Nickel Molybdenium steel H-beam connecting rods, Made in Sweden
6. Custom made exhaust manifolds and 120 cpsi catalysts
Prices available on request. No exchange units, only customer supplied cores or new parts.
Motronic remap or aftermarket engine management is required.
Registred trademarks are used for reference only.
No affiliation, approval, endorsement, or sponsorship by anyone is intended or implied.
Parent company is TME Engineering AB
E-mail info click here